Below you can find all University and College updates related to COVID-19, along with resources for faculty, students and staff to help with transitioning to remote learning or work. To view the University’s COVID-19 update page, click the button below.
- 4/1 Update: Securing Zoom Meetings
A message from IT Director Ken Sallot on how to minimize “Zoom Bombing.”
- 3/26 Update: UF HR Expands Definition of “Essential Employees”
Updated definition from UF HR on “Essential Employees” and remote work.
- 3/24 Update: Staff and Faculty Guidance on County “Stay at Home” Policy
An update from UF HR on campus remaining open for essential employees only.
- 3/23 Update: Building and Mail Room Closures
Details on building and delivery protocols during this time of reduced in-person operations on campus.
- 3/21 Update: Adobe Creative Cloud Changes
Clarification on changes to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite licensed by UF.
- 3/20 Update: Alternate Work Location Guidance
Further guidance for staff working remote.
- 3/19 Update: Taking Computers Home
A message from CLAS IT on taking computers home.
- 3/19 Update: VPN Usage for Faculty and Staff
Guidance for faculty and staff on using VPN.
- 3/18 Update: Guidance for Staff on Working Remote
Dean Richardson offers guidance for employees working remotely.
- 3/18 Update: Commencement Postponed
UF Commencement has been officially postponed.